Privacy statement of iCLYPS mobile broadcasting company.
2241 TX Wassenaar
Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
- Log information – When you access iCLYPS services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your subscription.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to iCLYPS, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
- Unique application number – Certain services include a unique application number that is not associated with your subscription or you. This number and information about your installation (e.g., device-id, operating system type, version number) may be sent to iCLYPS when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers (for example, to request automatic updates to the software).
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of iCLYPS or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
iCLYPS processes personal information on our servers in the Netherlands and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country.
iCLYPS only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of iCLYPS in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of iCLYPS, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to iCLYPS employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use iCLYPS services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required.Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems. Please review the service Help Centers for more information.
About the data we collect via the cell-phone
- Most of the personally identifying information we collect is what you tell us about yourself. For example, certain of our products and services allow you to interact and share personal information and data with others. You choose what you want to share and how you want to share it.
- Sometimes, we record your phone number. We record your phone number when you send it to us; ask us to remember it; or make a call or send a text message or SMS to or from iCLYPS. If you ask us to remember your phone number, we will associate your phone number with your iCLYPSsubscription, or, if you do not have an iCLYPSsubscription, with some other similar subscription ID. We often generate this subscription ID based on your device and hardware IDs, so if you change your device or hardware, you will have to re-associate this new device or hardware with your subscription before we can authenticate you.
- We collect some information on device-level events, such as crashes, and associate that temporarily with your iCLYPSsubscription in order to provide customer service
- Most of the other information we collect for mobile, such as your device and hardware IDs and device type, the request type, your carrier, your carrier user ID, the content of your request, and basic usage stats about your device and use of iCLYPS's products and services does not by itself identify you to iCLYPS, though it may be unique or consist of or contain information that you consider personal. However, if you use an Android-powered device, iCLYPS will associate your device id with your iCLYPSsubscription in order to provide services, such as sync functionality for your iCLYPS email and contacts.
- Certain information, including information you may consider personal to you, may be stored locally on the device using mechanisms such as browser web storage. Please consult your device or client documentation on how to manage such local storage.
- If you use location-enabled products and service, you may be sending us location information. This information may reveal your actual location, such as GPS data, or it may not, such as when you submit a partial address to look at a map of the area.
- Certain of our products and services allow you to download and/or personalize the content you receive from us. For these products and services, we will record information about your downloads and preferences, along with any information you provide yourself (such as a list of your stocks to personalize your stock listings). If the product or service requires you to log in with aniCLYPSsubscription, this information will be associated with your iCLYPSsubscription.
- If you use iCLYPS to transcode, or format, non-mobile pages to display properly on your device, we need to send your request to iCLYPS's servers for formatting. That means that we will record these requests, which are generally for material beyond iCLYPS's sites.
- We use your information to process and personalize your requests. We also use the information for support, to develop new features, and to improve the overall quality of iCLYPS's products and services.
- We may also use the information to show you a history of your activity, to provide you with statistics about you or your use of our product or service, or to provide you with a better user experience.
- If you purchase something through iCLYPS's products and services, we may also use your information to bill you and to handle billing disputes.
Information sharingandonward transfer
- All requests must be sent through your mobile carrier's network and your carrier may have access to it. For information regarding your carrier's treatment of your information, please consult your carrier's privacy policies.
- If you decide to use third party applications on your device, any information those applications collect may be sent to third parties and the iCLYPS privacy policies do not apply. However, third party applications may have their own privacy policies that you should review.
- We may share your information with certain third parties we use to perform certain functions, such as billing and text message or SMS delivery. These third parties will be required to treat your information in accordance with the applicable iCLYPS privacy policies. We may also share some information with your wireless operator in order to perform customer service functions.
- Certain of our products and services allow you to interact and share your information with others. Please consider carefully before disclosing any personal information or data that might be accessible to others.
- Certain of our products and services allow you to opt-out of certain information gathering and sharing or to opt-out of certain products, services, or features. Each product has a help page which describes these and other options.
iCLYPS adheres to the Dutch privacy principles. For more information about the privacy principles or our registration, see the Department of Commerce's web site. Further information about iCLYPS's various mobile products and services is available at iCLYPS.com.
iCLYPS adheres to the Dutch Principles of privacy law and is registered with the DutchChamber of Commerce’s.